Noodles with Stir Fried Minced Chicken features Simply Natural’s organic carrot noodles (which contains 20% fresh carrot), ZENXIN’s organic baby corn and organic carrots, all of which are rich in carotenoids essential for eye health
This dry noodle is a quick, fuss-free and nutritious recipe ideal for busy working moms. You can easily prepare the required ingredients earlier , and cook them in 20 minutes. your little one finds it hard to accept vegetables , try garnishing their food with vegetables in small amounts,vibrant colorful vegetables are also great sources of vitamin C to support a strong immune system.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes+ 3 hrs marination
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves 3
- 150g minced chicken
- 50ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 bundles of Simply Natural Organic Handmade Carrot Noodles
- ½ ZENXIN organic carrot, diced
- 4 ZENXIN organic baby corns, diced
- 70ml water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ⅓-½ tsp of dark sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Marinate minced chicken with Marinade for at least 3 hours. Add water to marinated chicken and mix well.
- Heat up oil. Add carrot and stir fry. Add minced chicken, use spatula to separate the minced as you fry.
- Add baby corn when minced chicken is mostly separated.
- Pour in Seasoning and stir well. Cover with lid and simmer for about 10 mins.
- Bring water to a boil. Add carrot noodles and cook according to the instructions on packaging.
- Blanch broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
- In a plate, add noodles. Top with cooked minced chicken and gravy. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Serve hot!