Let’s Go Camping 2D1N
March 23 - December 22| RM480
【Exclusive 10% discount when you book from our website! PROMO CODE: ZENXIN10 】
Camping is a good time to recharge and it is a memorable time which…
- Widen your ECO-AWARENESS, by experience the real world.
- Explore organic farm and enjoy healthier delight from farm to table
- Get your hand dirty and learn how to make “ECO Brick” by using natural resources around us.
- Camping experience in a farm
- Learn how to make organic noodles
- Family bonding time and get close to nature and enjoy the sunset moment at our park
- Farm Guided Tour
- Camp Set Up
- BBQ Dinner
- Culture Sharing
- End of Day 1
- Eco Wall Workshop
- Tea Break
- Camp tear down
- Beekeeper Workshop
- Bee Handcraft Workshop
- Organic Steamboat Lunch
**Activities are subjected to the monthly theme and the weather.
- ADMISSION FEE: Includes park cleaning fee, camping site, camping equipment (camp, sleeping bags, camping light and ground sheet), tea break, BBQ dinner, breakfast, organic steamboat lunch, and activities.
- DEPOSIT: A refundable equipment rental deposit of RM 50 is required.
- FARM LOOK: long pants, covered shoes/boots, long sleeves shirt, and hat, dress comfortably to start farm work!
- SELF-PROTECTION: bring a water bottle, mosquito repellent, and raincoat/umbrella. Bring towels/ handkerchief for sweating and a change of clothes during hot days.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Always bring recycle bags, tumblers, food container and water bottles.
**Suggested attire: cap, light jacket, long pants, and sports shoes. Don’t forget to bring mosquito repellent and water bottle．